15th October 2018, 02:32 AM
Unregistered

Salary package of Oracle PLSQL Developer in Cognizant Technology Solutions, Kolkata?

Respected Sir, I will attend an interview for the post of Oracle PLSQL Developer in Cognizant Technology Solutions, Kolkata. I would like to know about the salary package for this post which is offering by CTS. Please tell me about the salary.

10th December 2018, 04:14 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Oracle PLSQL Developer in Cognizant Technology Solutions, Kolkata?

Average salary package of Oracle PLSQL Developer in Cognizant Technology Solutions, Kolkata is around Rs. 6.0 LPA. Candidates must have passed BE/BTech (Computer Science/Information Technology) from any recognized university with no backlogs to be eligible to attend Oracle PLSQL Developer interview in Cognizant Technology Solutions, Kolkata.
14th July 2019, 03:52 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Oracle PLSQL Developer in Cognizant Technology Solutions, Kolkata?

The average salary for a SQL Developer is INR 429561 per annum. It's totally depending upon your interview performance and experience you have with you in the similar profile would be great.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?