21st October 2014, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

Is there any growth in CTS for Civil Engineer? What about job security?

Hello,
I got placed in Cognizant. The problem is I am from civil engineering background I am a fresher. Will there be proper growth when compared to IT engineers? What about job security? I also have another construction company offer but I am passionate about CTS. What should I do? Please help. Thank you.

27th October 2014, 08:03 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any growth in CTS for Civil Engineer? What about job security?

Cognizant is a growing company which offers services in a wide variety of fields, IT being the prime one. In companies like Cognizant, the growth graph is directly proportional to the level of your performance and deliverance. Along with it, growth also depends on the relationship you have with your manager or supervisor. Job security is of high standard since the market is stable and Cognizant has a huge number of clients across the globe, thus there is no dearth of projects. Hence being a civil engineer if you can perform well upto the level of the expectation, then surely growth opportunities is bound to follow you.
5th June 2016, 02:24 PM
Harini¥

Default Re: Is there any growth in CTS for Civil Engineer? What about job security?

Hi I'm a civil engineering student... I wanna work in CTS after completing my UG... How much %is needed to join in CTS? & is it easy to get a job here?
10th November 2019, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for CTS as a civil engineer ?I am a fresher .Is there any vacancy How should I know?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?