14th December 2019, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to become a Service Desk Executive in Wipro Technologies Limited Bangalore?

Hi friends, I am a BCom graduate and going to attend an interview of Wipro Technologies Limited Bangalore for the post of Service Desk Executive. I would like to know about the skills which are required to achieve this particular post. Please tell me if you know.

20th December 2019, 06:23 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Skills required to become a Service Desk Executive in Wipro Technologies Limited Bangalore?

Skills required to become a Service Desk Executive in Wipro Technologies Limited Bangalore are given below:-

1. Candidate should possess knowledge of Computer science.

2. Candidate should be able to do system administration.

3. Candidate should have communication skills.

4. Candidate should have 1 to 4 years of experience.
20th December 2019, 10:56 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become a Service Desk Executive in Wipro Technologies Limited Bangalore?

Skills required to become a Service Desk Executive in Wipro Technologies Limited Bangalore as follows:-

-Good business communication skills for handling end-users queries and help request via email/ calls.
-Problem-solving and analytical skills.
-Resolving skills for issues in a timely manner.
-Managing team for work operations.
-Report and documentation of operations work.
21st December 2019, 05:08 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Skills required to become a Service Desk Executive in Wipro Technologies Limited Bangalore?

Skills required to become a Service Desk Executive in Wipro Technologies Limited Bangalore include the applicant should be ready to work 24 × 7 hours. The applicant should not have three years of gap. The applicant should have English proficiency. The applicant should have relevant skills and interests.
22nd December 2019, 06:52 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Skills required to become a Service Desk Executive in Wipro Technologies Limited Bangalore is given below :-

1)Excellent verbal/written communication skills

2)Fundamental technical know-how on system troubleshooting

3)Willing to work in 24x7 shifts

4)Willing to relocate for project deployment to any part of India basis business requirement.

Address:
SEZ Unit I & II Divyasree Technopark Doddanakundi,
Kundalahalli, Bengaluru,
Karnataka 560037

Phone: 080 3029 2929

For more information visit on (https://www.wipro.com)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?