10th April 2021, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of Software Engineer Trainee in RAPIDD Technologies Bangalore

Respected Sir, I will attend an interview for the post of Software Engineer Trainee at RAPIDD Technologies Bangalore. I would like to know about the salary package for this post which is offered by RAPIDD Technologies. Please tell me about the salary.

14th April 2021, 12:18 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Salary package of Software Engineer Trainee in RAPIDD Technologies Bangalore

Salary package of Software Engineer Trainee in RAPIDD Technologies Bangalore is as follows.

Selected applicant will receive Rs. 2.5 -4 LPA for this role.

Applicant must have minimum qualification of graduation in relevant subjects.

I'm giving you link of official website for any inquiry.
www.rarecrew.com
14th April 2021, 03:49 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Software Engineer Trainee in RAPIDD Technologies Bangalore

Salary package of Software Engineer Trainee in RAPIDD Technologies Bangalore:-

Candidates will get yearly a basic salary of Rs. 4,72,505/- to Rs. 5,13,731/-.

For more details about salary package you can go to the official website.
14th April 2021, 07:04 PM
Princee97

**Salary package of Software Engineer Trainee in RAPIDD Technologies in Bangalore is ₹ 4,72,505/yr.
**The selection process consists of Online Test 1(Quantitative Analysis), then it followed by Online Test 2(Technical), then it followed by Virtual Technical Interview and the last step of the interview is HR & Director Call.
15th April 2021, 10:00 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Salary package offered for Software Engineer Trainee in RAPIDD Technologies Bangalore recruitment:

The detailed information about the salary package offered for Software Engineer Trainee in RAPIDD technologies Bangalore recruitment is given below,

Name of the company- RAPIDD Technologies

Name of the job position- Software Engineer Trainee

>> Salary offered:

@ For first 4 months - Rs.20,000 to Rs.25,000 per month

@ After that a CTC of Rs.480000/- per Annum will be offered for Software Engineer Trainee.
16th April 2021, 09:57 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Salary package of Software Engineer Trainee in RAPIDD Technologies Bangalore :-

Selected candidate will get a stipend of Rs.20,000/- to Rs.25,000/- per month as Software Engineer Trainee in RAPIDD Technologies Bangalore.

After successful Completion of this Internship, You will get Job offer in the position of permanent employee. You may expect a salary package of Rs.4.7 to Rs.4.8 Lac per annum.

For more details you can visit the below link :-
https://www.rarecrew.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?