10th April 2021, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Software Engineer Trainee interview in RAPIDD Technologies Bangalore

Dear Sir, I have done BTech and now I have heard that RAPIDD Technologies Bangalore is going to conduct an interview for the post of Software Engineer Trainee. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview. Can you please let me know about the eligibility criteria.

14th April 2021, 12:21 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Software Engineer Trainee interview in RAPIDD Technologies Bangalore

Eligibility to attend Software Engineer Trainee interview in RAPIDD Technologies Bangalore is as follows.

Applicant must have minimum qualification of BE/ BTech/ MTech or MCA.

Applicant must have maintained Excellent academic record.

Applicant must have Good pH score .

I'm giving you link of official website for any inquiry.
www.rarecrew.com
14th April 2021, 07:31 PM
Princee97

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Software Engineer Trainee interview in RAPIDD Technologies Bangalore

**Eligibility to attend Software Engineer Trainee interview in RAPIDD Technologies Bangalore are as follows:
**The candidates should have done the degree like BE/ BTech/ MTech or MCA.
**Candidates should have completed his degree in 2018 / 2019 batch.
** Candidates should have the skills like C#, ​ASP.NET​, MVC, SQL Server.
**He should have the other skilss like SAP ABAP / Fiori / UI5 and he should have a good programming Skill.
15th April 2021, 09:48 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria required to apply for Software Engineer Trainee in RAPIDD Technologies Bangalore recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for this recruitment is given below,

Name of the company- RAPIDD Technologies

Name of the job position- Software Engineer Trainee

>> You must have completed BE or BTech or ME or MTech from a recognized university in order to be eligible.

>> Candidates from MCA background are eligible to apply for this recruitment.

>> You must have excellent programming skills.

>> Candidates passing out in the year 2020 or 2021 are eligible for this recruitment.
16th April 2021, 10:24 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to attend Software Engineer Trainee interview in RAPIDD Technologies Bangalore :-

1) You must have completed your B.Tech / BE /M.E / M.Tech / MCA degree from any recognized University in regular course to get eligible for this post.

2) You must have good academic record through out your educational background.

3) You must have good knowledge in C#, ASP.NET, MVC and SQL Server.

4) You should have good working knowledge in AngularJS or any other JavaScript framework.

5) You must have good analytical and problem solving skill.

6) You should be a good team player.

7) You must have proficiency in English (Both spoken and written).

For more details you can visit below website:-
https://www.rarecrew.com/
17th April 2021, 08:51 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Basic eligibility criteria of Engineer Trainee interview in RAPIDD Technologies Bangalore:-

Educational Qualification:- Candidate's must be 2018 / 2019 batch BE/ BTech/ MTech or MCA with good programming skill. Candidate's must have excellent academic record and good pH score.

For further details about eligibility criteria you can check the official notification of Software Engineer Trainee interview in RAPIDD Technologies Bangalore.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?