10th April 2021, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to crack the Software Engineer Trainee interview of RAPIDD Technologies Bangalore?

Hi friends, I am preparing for the interview at RAPIDD Technologies Bangalore scheduled for the post of Software Engineer Trainee. I want to know how I can prepare to crack this interview for this particular post in RAPIDD Technologies? Please tell me asap.

14th April 2021, 12:27 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack the Software Engineer Trainee interview of RAPIDD Technologies Bangalore?

To prepare to crack the Software Engineer Trainee interview of RAPIDD Technologies Bangalore follow given steps.

Applicant should develop excellent problem-solving skills.

Applicant should develop great spoken and written communication skills.

Applicant should try to be self-starter, team player.

Applicant should develop high levels of ethics, commitment & responsibility.

Applicant should try to be proficient in any one programming language.

I'm giving you link of official website for any inquiry.
www.rarecrew.com
14th April 2021, 07:09 PM
Princee97

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack the Software Engineer Trainee interview of RAPIDD Technologies Bangalore?

**You have to prepare in such a way to crack the interview of the Software Engineer Trainee interview of RAPIDD Technologies Bangalore.

**As the interview process consists of first process that is the Online Test 1(Quantitative Analysis), then the second Online Test 2(Technical), then the third interview process Virtual Technical Interview and the last interview process is HR & Director Call.

So, prepare 1st and 2nd process very carefully and focus on the quantitative analysis and the technical round of the interview. You also must have good educational background knowledge.
16th April 2021, 10:41 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

To crack the interview you have to keep below points in mind.

1) You must have good knowledge in C#, ASP.NET, MVC and SQL Server.

2) You should have good working knowledge in AngularJS or any other JavaScript framework.

3) You must have good knowledge in SAP ABAP / Fiori / UI5

4) You have to explain properly about what kind of work you exactly perform in your daily activity.

5) You have to be excellent while communicating with interviewer and HR during the interview.

For more details you can visit below website:-
https://www.rarecrew.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?