13th February 2021, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

Salary package of Software Engineer Trainees in MountBlue Technologies Pvt Ltd Bangalore

Hello everyone, I would like to know that if I am going to attend an interview with MountBlue Technologies Pvt Ltd Bangalore for the post of Software Engineer Trainee then what would be my salary package? Please let me know about the salary package for this particular post in MountBlue Technologies.

14th February 2021, 11:09 AM
Kukdu_ku

Default Re: Salary package of Software Engineer Trainees in MountBlue Technologies Pvt Ltd Bangalore

The following Salary package of Software Engineer Trainees in MountBlue Technologies Pvt Ltd Bangalore :-

Software Engineer Trainee salaries - 2 salaries reported :- Rs.30,606/_month.

Software Engineer Trainee salaries - 2 salaries reported :- Rs.19,718/_month.
14th February 2021, 02:13 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Salary package of Software Engineer Trainees in MountBlue Technologies Pvt Ltd Bangalore

Salary package of Software Engineer Trainees in MountBlue Technologies Pvt Ltd Bangalore is as follows.

Selected applicant will be eligible to get salary of Rs. 3.6 LPA for this role.

Applicant can be fresher or experienced.

I'm giving you link of official website for any inquiry.
www.mountblue.com
14th February 2021, 10:13 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Salary Package offered for Software Engineer Trainee in MountBlue Technologies Pvt Ltd:

The detailed information about the salary package offered for Software Engineer Trainee in MountBlue Technologies Pvt Ltd is given below,

Name of the Company - MountBlue Technologies Pvt Ltd

Name of the Job Position - Software Engineer Trainee

>> Salary Offered:-

@ Salary Offered - Rs.3,62,000/- per annum

>> You should have good knowledge of C, C++, Java, Javascript, PHP, Ruby, Python..etc.,

>> All the selected candidates shall go through extensive 12 weeks training program.
15th February 2021, 12:41 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Salary package of Software Engineer Trainees in MountBlue Technologies Pvt Ltd Bangalore :-

You can expect an annual package of 2.3 LPA to 3.6 LPA depending upon your Interview Performance for the post of Software Engineer Trainees in MountBlue Technologies Pvt Ltd Bangalore .

For more information about this opening you can visit below link:-
https://www.mountblue.io/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?