28th May 2022, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of Trainee Decision Scientist in Mu Sigma, Bengaluru?

Hi friends, I am interested to attend an interview for the post of Trainee Decision Scientist in Mu Sigma, Bengaluru. Actually, I am interested to join this company for this post. But I don’t know much more about the salary package for this particular post. Can you tell me?

31st May 2022, 03:01 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Trainee Decision Scientist in Mu Sigma, Bengaluru?

Average Mu Sigma Trainee Decision Scientist salary in India is Rs. 5.7 Lakhs for less than 1 to 3 years of experience.

Trainee Decision Scientist salary at Mu Sigma ranges between Rs. 3.3 Lakhs to Rs. 8 Lakhs.
31st May 2022, 08:58 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Trainee Decision Scientist in Mu Sigma, Bengaluru?

Salary package of Trainee Decision Scientist in Mu Sigma, Bengaluru?

Average Mu Sigma Trainee Decision Scientist salary in India is ₹ 5.7 Lakhs for less than 1 to 3 years of experience. Trainee Decision Scientist salary at Mu Sigma ranges between ₹ 3.3 Lakhs to ₹ 8 Lakhs. The candidate should have completed his or her graduation in BE/BTech/MCA from any recognized university.
31st May 2022, 11:20 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Salary package of Trainee Decision Scientist in Mu Sigma, Bengaluru:-

You may expect a salary package of around Rs.3.3 to Rs.8.0 LPA depending upon your interview performance for the post of Trainee Decision Scientist in Mu Sigma, Bengaluru.

For more details you can visit the below official site:-
https://www.mu-sigma.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?