7th February 2017, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Which SAP course will be suitable after B.Com?

Sir, it’s Wajeed Pasha. This year my B.Com graduation will be completed. I want to do SAP course. Please assist me regarding this course and its eligibility criteria etc. My contact number is. 8904626289. Please assist me Sir.

Related Questions:
7th February 2017, 07:15 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which SAP course will be suitable after B.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, it’s Wajeed Pasha. This year my B.Com graduation will be completed. I want to do SAP course. Please assist me regarding this course and its eligibility criteria etc. My contact number is. 8904626289. Please assist me Sir.
The candidates after completion of B.Com can do SAP FICO (Finance and Controlling) module in SAP certification. The SAP FICO is one of the modules which is studied by many finance candidates. The course will lead you to work as a SAP Consultant in various organizations. The course is available in various authorized institutions in India. The second option in SAP certification for B.Com graduates will be SAP CRM (Customer Relationship Management). Both the SAP modules are good for getting jobs in various organizations. The institution will guide you for job placement.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?