14th March 2017, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure and duration of SAP course? Which is module is good for me and how it will help me in my career?

Hello Sir, I am M.Com graduate I want to ask u about the SAP course i.e. the duration of sap course, its eligibility, it’s fee structure. I also wants to know that what module suitable for me and benefits after doing SAP course. How it would help me in my career. This is my number Sir- 7353830143. Please guide me.

6th March 2023, 01:38 PM
TalatNaazGujrati

Default Re: What is the fee structure and duration of SAP course? Which is module is good for me and how it will help me in my career?

SAP courses are very popular in the industry, and they can be beneficial in terms of career growth and salary.

The duration of a SAP course can vary depending on the module and the institution offering the course. Typically, SAP courses can range from 1 month to 12 months, depending on the level of the course and the module selected. The fee structure for SAP courses can also vary depending on the institution and the course module. Some courses may be more expensive than others, and some may offer financial assistance or scholarships.

Regarding eligibility, SAP courses are open to graduates from any stream. However, certain modules may have specific requirements such as a background in finance or IT. You can check the eligibility requirements for the specific module you are interested in on the institution's website.

As for selecting a module, it depends on your interests and career goals. There are various SAP modules such as SAP FICO, SAP MM, SAP HCM, SAP SD, etc. If you have a finance background, SAP FICO may be a good fit for you. Similarly, if you have an interest in sales and marketing, SAP SD may be suitable. You can research each module and its job prospects to decide which one suits your career aspirations.

SAP courses can be beneficial in terms of career growth and salary. They can open up various job opportunities in IT companies and consulting firms. After completing a SAP course, you can work as a SAP consultant, analyst, project manager, or even as a trainer. The salaries for SAP professionals can be quite lucrative, with salaries ranging from INR 4 lakhs per annum to INR 25 lakhs per annum depending on the level of expertise and experience.

In summary, SAP courses can be beneficial in terms of career growth and salary. The duration and fee structure of SAP courses can vary depending on the module and institution offering the course. It is important to research the different modules available, and select one based on your interests and career goals.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?