1st February 2011, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

Advance marketing course after MBA marketing with 4 year of work experience?

Advance marketing course after MBA marketing with 4 year of work experieance

Related Questions:
  1. Advance marketing course after MBA marketing with 4 year of work experience?
  2. MBA marketing after 12th with 11 years of work experience and age 30? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which course is good for a MBA marketing with experience of 6 months? -- [New]
  4. How can I study PhD in Marketing being an MBA(Marketing) postgraduate and having 18 years of experience?
  5. Best suitable jobs in Haryana? I have done MBA in Marketing/HR
  6. How can I get a new government job in marketing sector after massing MBA in Marketing?
  7. Is there any good job opportunity in government sector for MBA marketing degree holder? I have 20 years work experience
  8. How to do LLB after doing MBA in marketing
  9. Whether SAP is beneficial for Marketing professional having 21 years of work experience? Procedure, course fee and duration of SAP?
  10. Available Job Opportunities for me in Oman being a candidate having completed MBA in Marketing and worked as Teacher for 6 months?
  11. Job opportunities for MBA(Finance & Dual Marketing) postgraduate who has 3 years of work experience in Banking sector?
  12. Qualification and work experience required for Ph.D in marketing?
  13. Which Institution is better, either IMT Ghaziabad, Sikkim Manipal or Symbiosis DL? Should I do 1 year diploma or 2 year PGDM? I already have more than 5 years experience in marketing and sales
  14. Can I do Ph.D in Cement Marketing after having 33 years of experience in Cement Industry along with various qualification?
  15. What is the career after MBA Marketing? I have done BAMS and MBA Marketing
  16. What are the courses available after MBA Marketing?
  17. How should I do Ex MBA from SIBM while working in an MNC with 35 months work experience as a marketing manager?
  18. Eligibility to get Private Bank jobs for a distance MBA postgraduate who has 1 year of Marketing experience?
1st February 2011, 01:02 PM
juvekar.deepesh

Default Re: Advance marketing course after MBA marketing with 4 year of work experience?

Hello!!!
If you have completed your MBA and have some experience, then I will suggest you for the following courses you can go for:

Doctor of Business Administration(DBA)
Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in Management
Fellow Programme in Management (FPM)
Management Development Programme
Ph.D ( Business Management)
Ph.D (Banking Technology)
Ph.D (Management)
Executive MBA

These are some courses I want to suggest you. These courses will give your career a boost. Wish you all the best!!!

Regards,
Deepesh
20th April 2011, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Advance marketing course after MBA marketing with 4 year of work experience?

i have done my MBA in marketing ..........want to know which course should i go for nw.......
20th May 2011, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

sir i am arts graduate and I did MBA (Major-marketing) in 2009 and Now i am doing job as a sales executive is there any course after MBA I can pursue Which can boost my carrier growth in the same field or other field.
Please Suggest me.
thanks
Rakesh Kumar
22nd June 2011, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

i am amiya have done MBA in finance , I want to do some advance in finance plz give word
15th July 2011, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

Suggest me a college for DBA
19th July 2011, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Completed MBA and having Exp for 6 Yrs , what course i can choose to strenghten andsurvie in future
20th August 2011, 03:06 AM
Unregistered

I hav done Mba in finance n hav 2 yrs work ex. Nw i hav taken a break from work due to family responsibility for 2 yrs. Can i do some distant learning course wich cud boost my career? Plz suggest
18th September 2011, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

sir i hav done mba marketing &hr after which course is better to usefull of my life.give me suggation
15th October 2011, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

Hi All,
I am working with SAP SD Consultant in Bangalore. I want to do some certification Course. Ofcourse SAP certification is very valuable but very cost but i want i want some low cost course. Please any one suggest me which course is suitable to me

Thanks
Ramu
13th March 2014, 03:16 PM
Keennan

Default Hi! I'm new here. Try to introduce myself.

Hello everybody. I'm Kenan but you can call me Ken i decided to be here because i have tried many websites to get a real friends and this forum looks like for me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?