24th May 2016, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to crack Apostek Software India Pvt Ltd. Software Developer Interview?

Hello Everyone,
I want to prepare for the Interview of Apostek Software India Pvt Ltd. for Software Developer recruitment. Kindly let me know how I can prepare so that I can crack this Interview?

25th May 2016, 07:50 PM
january2016

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack Apostek Software India Pvt Ltd. Software Developer Interview?

You need to focus on the following topic, in order to prepare for the interview of Apostek Software India Pvt Ltd:

1. Programming Language C/C++
2. Core java.
3. Aptitude.
4. English Grammar.
5. Interpersonal Skills.
6. 5 technology at-least.
7. Pronunciation skills.

** If you have command over them then you can get selected in the Apostek Software
India Pvt Ltd with out any much trouble.
26th May 2016, 07:44 PM
samsung1992

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack Apostek Software India Pvt Ltd. Software Developer Interview?

In order to prepare for the interview and crack the interview you need to follow some of the strategy so that you will get success sin any of the campus placement including you current target company:

1. Aptitude Question.
2. Programming Language.
3. English Grammar.
4. Inter Personal Skills.

So, if you get hold on these Skills you will surely get placed in the current company and can apply for the other Conway then also you will get success.
26th August 2016, 12:23 AM
HERE2HELP
Member+

For any software company, they are not going to ask you anything which was not included in your academic syllabus. So prepare what you have read before in your degree and be confident.
For Apostek Software India Pvt Ltd. you need to brush up few things like

> Languages like C, C++, JAVA, PL/SQL
> Subjects like NETWORKING, DBMS, OS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?