18th March 2018, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in Aristocrat Leisure Ltd. Software Developer Interview?

Can anyone of you kindly let me know what is the process for selection in Aristocrat Leisure Ltd. for the post of software developer? I am interested to attend an interview of this company for this post so I need to know about the selection procedure.

4th May 2018, 06:52 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Aristocrat Leisure Ltd. Software Developer Interview?

Selection Process of Aristocrat Leisure Ltd Software Developer Recruitment:

Selection process of Aristocrat Leisure Ltd Software Developer consists of the following mentioned rounds. They are,

>> Online Aptitude Test
* This test consists of Aptitude, Technical Multiple Choice Questions and Coding
* Duration of the test - around 3 hours

>> Technical cum HR Interview
* Candidates who are qualified in online aptitude test will be called for appearing in Technical and HR Interview.

Make sure you have good understanding of OOPS and C++ programming language skills. You should have good understanding of data structures and algorithm augmented with computer science concepts. You must have strong analytical skills.
7th May 2018, 10:57 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Aristocrat Leisure Ltd. Software Developer Interview?

Aristocrat Leisure Ltd, conduct a written examination to select the eligible candidates. It will be an online aptitude written examination. After clearing the examination, you have to appear for a technical round of interview followed by a personal interview conducted by the HR department. Hence, after clearing all the three stages, you will be selected in the company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?