6th March 2015, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

Minimum percentage required in 10th & 12th to get job in Microsoft India for B.E.(CSE) 2nd semester student?

Hello Sir,
I am doing B.E.(CSE) 2nd semester.
From now I have a dream to work in Microsoft
India after my B.Tech. So, I want to know the minimum
percentage required for joining Microsoft India in 10th and 12th????

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to get job in IBM and Microsoft India for a B.Tech final year student who has secured 88% in 10th and 63% in 12th?
  2. When Microsoft India will take Off-campus Interview for B.Tech graduate?
  3. Whether IT Industries requires sufficient percentage in 10th and 12th for job recruitment?
  4. Can I get job in Microsoft if studying in B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year? Job location of Microsoft in India?
  5. Eligibility criteria for Microsoft Off-Campus interview?
  6. Can I apply for Microsoft after having One year backlog in my BCA degree?
  7. Having less than 60% in 10th and 12th will become a barrier to get job after B.Tech?
  8. Off-campus job opportunities for a candidate who have secured 69.14% in 10th, 56.7% in 12th and 74.14% in B.E. till 6th semester? Whether 12th percentage matters to get job if clearing GATE?
  9. Extra knowledge required for placement with Microsoft for 2nd year CSE student? GATE exam or Job: better option after B.Tech?
  10. Is there any minimum percentage requirement to get a government job? Is it necessary to have more than 60% marks in 10th and 12th?
  11. Mass communication after 12 with commerce stream? Minimum marks and subjects required? Colleges in India?
  12. Eligibility to get job in Accenture with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  13. When can I apply for Defence services being a candidate having secured 73% in 10th, 59% in 12th and pursuing 4th semester of B.Tech?
  14. Steps to be taken to get placed in Microsoft India? What all topics to prepare?
  15. Minimum percentage required for BSc? Can a student take admission after passing 10th?
  16. How can I get a job in Microsoft company? I have scored 73% in 10th and 67% in 12th
  17. Can I get a job in Infosys after scoring 48% in 1st semester and 2 backlogs in 1st semester
  18. What is the minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in germany? What is the percentage required? -- [Most Discussed]
7th March 2015, 06:03 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum percentage required in 10th & 12th to get job in Microsoft India for B.E.(CSE) 2nd semester student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I am doing B.E.(CSE) 2nd semester.
From now I have a dream to work in Microsoft
India after my B.Tech. So, I want to know the minimum
percentage required for joining Microsoft India in 10th and 12th????
Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Microsoft is,

Microsoft= 70%

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Microsoft recruitment.

Pattern for Microsoft written test:-

1. Quantitative /analytical reasoning (20 questions)
2. Verbal ability (20 questions)
3. Technical section (10questions)

Selection process for Microsoft recruitment:-

1. Aptitude test
2. Technical interview
3. Personal interview
7th March 2015, 06:13 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum percentage required in 10th & 12th to get job in Microsoft India for B.E.(CSE) 2nd semester student?

Microsoft India demands candidates to have minimum of 60% marks throughout their Academics. Yes, if you have obtained minimum 60% marks in 10th Class and 60% marks in 12th class, you are certainly eligible to appear in Microsoft India Recruitment process. Since you are still in B.Tech (CSE) 2nd year, you have good amount of time to prepare for Campus placements exams. But remember, if you can secure good marks (more than 70% marks till 7th semester), you would be get selected in company easily.

As you are willing to join Microsoft, start your strong preparation now onwards. You will be learning core (computer science) job oriented subjects in 2nd year, 3rd year and 4th years of B.Tech. So make sure you are good at your core subjects to get selected in Microsoft. My good suggestion to you is to Get good command over several languages such as C, C++, Oracle, DBMS, Java, SQL, .NET, HTML.
2nd October 2020, 03:36 AM
Unregistered

I have 53% in board exam.I take admission in cs.am i eligible for placement in microbiology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?