30th January 2019, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure followed in Altair India, Bangalore Software Trainee Engineer interview?

Hi friends, I am little afraid because I want to secure a job in Altair India, Bangalore. Actually they are going to conduct an interview for the post of Software Trainee Engineer. Please let me know about the selection procedure for this post in this interview.

13th February 2019, 10:18 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure followed in Altair India, Bangalore Software Trainee Engineer interview?

Candidates are selected for Software Trainee Engineer in Altair India, Bangalore through the below mentioned rounds:

1). Written test
2). Group Discussion
3). HR Interview
4). Technical Interview

Hence you have to clear all above mentioned rounds to get a position of Software Trainee Engineer in Altair India, Bangalore.

Last edited by ppsahu; 14th February 2019 at 05:58 AM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?