9th July 2012, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

Placements at BITS after M.E in Structural Engineering? Which companies come for campus placements?

How are the placements at BITS after M.E in Structural Engineering. Which companies come for campus placements??

15th August 2012, 12:42 PM
ad55

Default Re: Placements at BITS after M.E in Structural Engineering? Which companies come for campus placements?

BITS is a very reputed name among all the aspiring engineers in country ,it is the number one private institution for engineering, the thing with BITS is there never disclose there placement records officially but it is garunteed that you wont leave the college wihout a job
4th June 2013, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Placements at BITS after M.E in Structural Engineering? Which companies come for campus placements?

I got admission into the same above mentioned course...should i take it or try for better institutes through gate 2014 ? How abt the placements and student activities of PG students in hyderabad campus???
4th June 2013, 01:37 PM
kgso4

I got admission for the same course M.E. in structural engg. (civil) at BITS Pilani hyderabad campus. Hw are the placement records here and wt kind of student activities by PG students can one expect ? How is the hyd campus compared to emerging new colleges and other BITS pilani campuses regarding M.E. ?
5th July 2013, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

i got admission in bits hyderabad campus M.E in structural engg...how are the placements??
5th July 2013, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgso4 View Post
I got admission for the same course M.E. in structural engg. (civil) at BITS Pilani hyderabad campus. Hw are the placement records here and wt kind of student activities by PG students can one expect ? How is the hyd campus compared to emerging new colleges and other BITS pilani campuses regarding M.E. ?
i got admission in bits hyderabad campus M.E. in structural engg..hw are the placements for the same course??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?