12th December 2018, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of Google, Bengaluru Software Engineer interview?

Hi friends, I am little afraid because I want to secure a job in Google, Bengaluru. Actually they are going to conduct an interview for the post of Software Engineer. Please let me know about the selection procedure for this post in this interview.

16th December 2018, 09:15 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Google, Bengaluru Software Engineer interview?

Selection procedure of Google, Bengaluru Software Engineer interview consists of following rounds.

1. Written aptitude test: (Questions from computer awareness, Verbal reasoning, Quantitative aptitude, Critical reasoning)

2. Psychometric test: The candidates who clear the written test, are required to appear for Psychometric test.

3. Technical interview: Candidates who will qualify the psychometric test will be called for a technical interview,

Last edited by ppsahu; 23rd January 2019 at 06:25 AM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?