15th December 2015, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

How many backlogs are allowed to attend Infosys Off-Campus Drive?

Respected Sir,
I would like to know how many backlogs are allowed in Infosys? I have completed my B.E. in CSE and going to attend Infosys Off-Campus Drive but want to know about the backlogs limit because I have few backlogs.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to attend Infosys On-Campus Drive if had 2 backlogs in B.Tech(Biotechnology)?
  2. Eligibility to attend Infosys Off-campus drive for a candidate who has secured 60% in overall academics?
  3. Should I have to wait for 6 months to attend Infosys On-Campus Drive if rejected in On-Campus?
  4. How can I prepare to crack Infosys On-Campus Drive? Eligibility to attend for B.Tech student?
  5. Am I eligible to attend Syntel On-Campus Drive with 57.5% till 3rd year having 2 backlogs?
  6. Eligibility to attend Infosys On-Campus Interview in VIT?
  7. Should I attend Infosys Off-Campus Interview if selected in CTS through On-Campus Drive?
  8. How can I prepare to crack every rounds of Infosys On-Campus Drive?
  9. Cutoff percentage required to attend IBM and Infosys Off-Campus Interviews for B.E. freshers?
  10. Eligibility to attend Infosys On-Campus Drive for a candidate who has secured 88% in 10th, 71% in 12th and 63.9% till 7th semester of B.Tech?
  11. Am I eligible to attend Mindtree Off-Campus Drive if secured 55% in B.Tech?
  12. Can I attend Tech-Mahindra On-Campus Drive if completed Intermediate in 3 years?
  13. Eligibility to attend Infosys Interview for a candidate who has secured 8.9 CGPA in MCA?
  14. Percentage criteria to attend Infosys Off-Campus Drive in B.Tech course?
  15. Am I eligible to attend Syntel On-Campus Drive with 66% in 10th, 84% in 12th and 60% with 3 backlogs in B.Tech?
  16. Eligibility to attend IBM On-Campus Drive for a candidate who has secured 64% in B.Tech and above 70% in 10th & 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am I eligible to attend Infosys On-Campus Drive if secured 88% in 10th, 71% in 12th and 63.9% in B.Tech?
  18. Can I attend Wipro campus placement again if I have registered and missed it before?
27th December 2015, 09:51 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many backlogs are allowed to attend Infosys Off-Campus Drive?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
I would like to know how many backlogs are allowed in Infosys? I have completed my B.E. in CSE and going to attend Infosys Off-Campus Drive but want to know about the backlogs limit because I have few backlogs.
Pending backlog candidates are not allow for Infosys recruitment.

Eligibility criteria for Infosys off-campus placement:-

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Infosys is 65%.

You should not have any pending backlog.

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Infosys recruitment.
27th December 2015, 11:24 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

There are no backlogs allowed in order to be eligible for Infosys recruitment drive. As per the eligibility criteria of Infosys, a student should not have any active backlogs at the time of recruitment. SO, there is no problem if you have a history of backlog/backlogs but you should have cleared all the backlogs and there should not be any pending backlogs in order to be eligible for recruitment drive of Infosys.
17th December 2018, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

I have a backlog in 3rd semester and I have written exam for it and I'm sure of clearing it. Can I attend in Infosys off campus interview tomorrow ??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?