16th May 2011, 11:58 PM
VINODH PANCHAPAKESAN

Should I choose electrical design field or site work in Electrical? What is its universal scope?

Regarding Electrical, which is best to work in? Site work or choosing design field. Knowledge as well as universal scope??

Related Questions:
  1. Which job is good when compared to electrical core and software job?
  2. What should I do to make a career in Electrical Field after B.E Electrical? Is it helpful to do design courses such as Pro E, Catia? Design courses in Electrical Field?
  3. What should I choose between Diploma in Electrical and B.E in Mechanical being an experienced Diploma in Mechanical Engineering candidate? -- [New]
  4. Scope of job after completing diploma in Electrical? Eligibility criteria to join Nuclear power plant after polytechnic? Best degree after diploma Electrical?
  5. Information about electrical design? I have done B.E electrical engineering
  6. Which book is better to learn BHEL electrical?
  7. What to choose after Diploma to work in the field of Design engineering? Career development after such course?
  8. Requirements to become a Section Engineer in NTPC? What kind of questions are asked in written exam?
  9. Future scope of Energy Auditor/Manager in Abroad? Is B.E. in Electrical valid for Abroad?
  10. Am I eligible to study Electrical Engineering Diploma course being an employee and a certificate holder in Electrical?
  11. What is the scope of Electronics & Communication and Electrical engineering in private sector?
  12. Which PG course to choose after B.E Electrical and colleges in Canada offering this course?
  13. Which Engineering stream has great scope in India?
  14. How to do Ph.D in Germany in electrical field?
  15. Which branch is better in MBA like HR, Marketing for an Electrical Design Engineer?
  16. Which institutes are offering MBA in Power Management? Opportunities in electrical field?
  17. How can I get admission for Video Editing having completed my B.Tech with Electrical branch and secured less than 60%? What is the scope in this field?
  18. How to work in Renewable energy field? I have a degree in electrical engineering B.Tech
25th June 2011, 12:05 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I choose electrical design field or site work in Electrical? What is its universal scope?

The two fields that you told me are pretty good ones. Being on the site will always give you enough and more practical knowledge. For a global exposure and universal scope, we would suggest you to choose the design field. This is because; the demand will increase in the near future for design people. The site engineers can be replaced by less qualified people, but design engineers cannot be ever replaced.
26th June 2011, 12:00 AM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Default Re: Should I choose electrical design field or site work in Electrical? What is its universal scope?

Hey,
Nowdays site work is in more demand than designing work.Because you can gain more knowledge from site work than design work.

But i tell you one thing their is lot of stress in site work than in desgin work.but your demand is more in site work.

good luck
24th January 2012, 01:41 AM
Unregistered

After completing electrical engineering which is better construction or manufacturing or power plants ?
5th September 2012, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

How can I get a job(offcampus) in power sector after complting my b.tech in electrical engineering?
16th August 2013, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

i am doing my final BE(EEE), i am interesed to become an electrical design engineer ,what should i do to become an electrical design engineer?,prefer the course ,and also pls tell the scope of this field
18th June 2014, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

what is the current/future scope for Eletrical Design Enginnering course and Piping design Engineering
5th March 2016, 09:14 AM
Unregistered

i just passed my b.tech in 2015, i wanted to learn electrical designing course what would be the scope of this? can anyone explain me clearly.
[email protected] is my address
9th June 2018, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Hi, now I just complete my BE in electrical Engineering. I am interested to do my career in design field so for that what I have to do and where?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?