18th March 2018, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in KPIT Technologies Trainee Engineer interview?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to appear an interview of KPIT Technologies for the post of Trainee Engineer.Can I know about the process for selection in this interview at KPIT Technologies? I have searched alot but couldn’t get the selection procedure. Please help me!

Related Questions:
  1. Selection procedure for KPIT Technologies Software Engineer interview? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Selection procedure in KPIT Technologies SAP Product Support Trainee interview? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How many vacancies are available for Trainee Engineer post in KPIT Technologies?
  4. Eligibility to attend KPIT Technologies Trainee Engineer interview? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Salary package of Trainee Engineer in KPIT Technologies? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Skills required to become Trainee Engineer in KPIT Technologies? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Selection procedure followed in RAPIDD Technologies Software Engineer Trainee interview? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Eligibility to attend KPIT Technologies SAP Product Support Trainee Interview? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Selection procedure in Ness Technologies Graduate Engineer Trainee interview? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Selection procedure in IVTL Infoview Technologies Trainee Engineer interview? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in KPIT Technologies for B.Tech(ECE) fresher?
  12. Selection procedure and skills required to attend Inlogic Technologies Software Engineer interview? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of posts available in KPIT Technologies for BTech(EEE) graduate
  14. Selection procedure in GGK Technologies Trainee Software Engineer interview? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  15. Job description in KPIT Technologies Software Engineer interview for BTech graduate? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Skills required to become a Software Engineer in KPIT Technologies?
  17. Eligibility to attend KPIT Technologies Software Engineer interview for BTech graduate? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Roles and responsibilities of SAP Product Support Trainee in KPIT Technologies?
4th May 2018, 07:04 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in KPIT Technologies Trainee Engineer interview?

Selection Process of KPIT Technologies Trainee Engineer Recruitment:

The selection process of KPIT Technologies Trainee Engineer Recruitment consists of the below mentioned rounds. Detailed information is as follows,

1) Test

2) Technical Interview

3) HR Interview

In the first round, you will be asked 50 questions and the duration of examination will be 1 hour 30 minutes. Sections included in this test are Technical as well as Aptitude sections.

Once you qualify in Test then you will be called for attending Technical Interview. You will be asked questions on programming skills including C and DSA. Candidates who will success qualify in this technical interview, will be called for attending in HR Interview. All the above mentioned rounds are according to my knowledge. By the way, the detailed selection process will be known to you when you are called for attending recruitment process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?