23rd June 2018, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure followed in RAPIDD Technologies Software Engineer Trainee interview?

Hi friends, I want to attend an interview of RAPIDD Technologies as they are hiring any BTech graduate for Software Engineer Trainee post. So, I would like to know about the process of selection. Kindly let me know about the selection procedure.

27th June 2018, 06:48 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure followed in RAPIDD Technologies Software Engineer Trainee interview?

Selection procedure followed in RAPIDD Technologies Software Engineer Trainee Recruitment:

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, there are 3 rounds and they are,

<> 1st Round (yourself, strengths..etc.,)

<> 2nd Round (Hackathon Test)

<> 3rd Round (Technical Interview)

In the 1st round, you are required to write about yourself like what are your strengths and interests or skills that you have.

And in the Hackathon test, you will be given some tipics and you are required to join a group of embers and the group has to choose any one of the topics and then need to specify the features that mobile or web technologies can provide. Once you get selected in this round, then you will be called for attending Technical Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?