5th August 2018, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

List of posts available in KPIT Technologies for BTech(EEE) graduate

Respected Sir, I want to give an interview of KPIT Technologies as they are scheduling the interview. But I don’t know about the post which they are going to offer. Can I know what are the posts available for me in KPIT Technologies as I am a BTech(EEE) graduate?

31st January 2023, 06:39 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of posts available in KPIT Technologies for BTech(EEE) graduate

Posts available in KPIT Technologies for B.Tech (EEE) Candidates:

KPIT Technologies is a software company that offers recruitment opportunities for B.Tech in Electrical Engineering Graduates for the post of "Trainee Engineer". The detailed information is as follows:

Name of the Company - KPIT Technologies

Name of the Job Position - Trainee Engineer

>> Candidates who have completed B.E/ B.Tech course from a recognized university or institute are eligible to attend this recruitment. Streams allowed in B.Tech or BE are as follows:
@ Electrical Engineering
@ Electronics and Communication Engineering
@ Information Technology
@ Instrumentation Engineering
@ Computer Science Engineering
@ Electronics and Electrical Engineering
@ Electronics and Telecom Engineering..etc.,

>> The minimum percentage required throughout the academics must be 55% marks.

>> As per the above mentioned criteria, you can apply for this recruitment with the criteria mentioned by you above.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?