7th March 2020, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in ML Engineer interview of HCL Technologies Noida?

Can any of you kindly let me know what is the process for selection in HCL Technologies Noida for the post of ML Engineer? I am interested in attending an interview with this company for this post so I need to know about the selection procedure.

15th March 2020, 05:02 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Smile Re: Selection procedure in ML Engineer interview of HCL Technologies Noida?

Selection procedure in ML Engineer interview of HCL Technologies Noida is given below:-

1. Written Test.

2. Technical round.

3. HR round.

Candidate must have 60% throughout in academics (class X, XII, Graduation, and Post-Graduation) to be eligible for ML Engineer interview of HCL Technologies Noida.
15th March 2020, 05:07 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in ML Engineer interview of HCL Technologies Noida?

Selection procedure in ML Engineer interview of HCL Technologies Noida as follows:-

1. Online or Written Test. (Aptitude+Technical)
2. Technical Interview.
3. Ops. Manager's Round.
4. Final HR Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?