14th December 2015, 12:38 AM
Unregistered

Whether Technical round is conducted by Tech Mahindra Off-Campus Interview for Technical Support post?

Hello,
I have Off-Campus Interview of Tech Mahindra for Technical Support position. So I want to know that the Technical rounds is conduct by Tech Mahindra in this Interview?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I prepare for Technical round of Tech Mahindra and Mahindra Satyam Campus Interview?
  2. How to get a job in Tech Mahindra? GD topics for interview?
  3. How many rounds are available in Tech Mahindra Off-Campus Drive for Associate Technical Support post?
  4. Eligibility to attend Tech Mahindra Off-Campus Interview for B.Tech graduate? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How can I prepare for Aptitude and Technical rounds of Tech Mahindra on-campus interview? Interview pattern of Tech Mahindra?
  6. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of MphasiS BFL Ltd. Off-Campus Interview for Technical Support Associate post?
  7. Pattern of Tech Mahindra Off-Campus Interview for Technical Associate post?
  8. Expected technical question for off campus interviews in Tech Mahindra for IMS post?
  9. What kind of questions are asked in HR and Technical rounds of HCL Technologies Off-Campus Interview for Electrical Engineer?
  10. Is Technical round available in L&T Infotech Off-campus Interview? Pattern of this interview?
  11. Eligibility to get job in Infosys for a candidate who has 3.5 years of JAVA experience after B.Tech?
  12. Technical questions will be asked in GD round of Accenture On-Campus Drive for Software Engineer post? Topics to prepare for GD round?
  13. Is there any technical round to appear for infosys campus interview?
  14. What kind of questions are asked in iGATE Patni Off-Campus Interview?
  15. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Tech Mahindra on-campus drive?
  16. How can I prepare to crack Technical round of CTS Off-Campus Interview if unaware of Programming Languages being a B.Sc(Chemistry) graduate?
  17. Whether Technical Associate post of Tech Mahindra is suitable for BCA graduate?
  18. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Sasken Off-Campus Interview for Junior Engineer post? -- [New]
26th December 2015, 07:13 PM
iphone5s

Default Re: Whether Technical round is conducted by Tech Mahindra Off-Campus Interview for Technical Support post?

Yes, technical round will be conducted by Tech Mahindra. And you need not to be worried as they will ask you basic questions that are necessary for the Voice process only. They are not going to ask you deep programming and all. Basically all question will be asked from Computer basics and little bit technical and not more than that.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?