11th October 2018, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of Robert Bosch, Coimbatore Associate Software Engineer interview?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you kindly tell me about the selection procedure which Robert Bosch, Coimbatore emerges in the interview for the post of Associate Software Engineer? I am preparing for this interview so I want to know about the selection procedure first.

19th October 2018, 05:09 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Robert Bosch, Coimbatore Associate Software Engineer interview?

Selection procedure of Robert Bosch, Coimbatore Associate Software Engineer interview comprises of following rounds.

1. Technical Interview

2. HR Interview

You have to crack both the rounds to be selected for Associate Software Engineer in Robert Bosch, Coimbatore.
20th October 2018, 12:11 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Robert Bosch, Coimbatore Associate Software Engineer interview?

Selection Process of Associate Software Engineer in Robert Bosch, Coimbatore:

The detailed information about the selection process of an Associate Software Engineer in Robert Bosch, Coimbatore is given below,

Name of the Company - Robert Bosch

Name of the Job Position - Associate Software Engineer

Selection process consists of the below mentioned rounds, they are

>> Technical Interview

>> HR Interview

Hence, you are required to qualify the above mentioned rounds in order to get selected easily in this recruitment. Make sure you don't have any pending backlogs by the time you attend this recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?