20th September 2018, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Robert Bosch, Coimbatore Associate Software Engineer Interview?

Dear friends, I have completed my BE in Electronics and Communication Engineering department. I want to attend the interview of Robert Bosch, Coimbatore for the post of Associate Software Engineer. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview?

30th September 2018, 11:32 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Robert Bosch, Coimbatore Associate Software Engineer Interview?

In order to apply for software engineer position in Robert Bosch, you should have completed your B.E/B.Tech in CS/IT, Information science, ECE, EEE, EIE, Telecom & Mechanical stream. You must have secured minimum 70% marks in 10th, 12th and in engineering. You should not have any pending backlogs and maximum 2 years of educational gap is allowed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?