7th August 2019, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in Tech Mahindra Pune Associate Engineer Interview?

Can anyone of you kindly let me know what is the process for selection in Tech Mahindra Pune for the post of Associate Engineer? I am interested to attend an interview with this company for this post so I need to know about the selection procedure.

13th August 2019, 09:15 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Tech Mahindra Pune Associate Engineer Interview?

Company Name: Tech Mahindra

Position: Associate

For 2018 and 2019 batch only.

Selection procedure in Tech Mahindra Pune Associate Engineer Interview as follows :

-Versant 61(VBT).
-Personal interview(HR + OPS).
-Navigation test.
-Typing test (28 Wpm with 90% accuracy).
14th August 2019, 04:28 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Tech Mahindra Pune Associate Engineer Interview?

Selection procedure of Associate Engineer in Tech Mahindra Pune consists of following rounds;

1). Written test - This round is to test your mathematical and communication skill.

2). Picture Perception/ Story Writing - In this round, you will be shown a picture without any text or specific meaning and you will be supposed to form a story based its interpretation of the picture.

3). Technical round - In this round, you will be asked questions on any from the subject of study. Good subject knowledge is required to clear this round.

4). HR round - This is the final round. In this round, your personality will be tested. You will have to answer questions based on your personal choice. Your salary package will be discussed in this round.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?