7th August 2019, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of an Associate Engineer in Tech Mahindra Pune?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have heard that Tech Mahindra Pune is scheduling an interview for the post of Associate Engineer. Can I know about the salary package for this particular post in this company? Please let me know about the salary package as soon as possible.

13th August 2019, 09:17 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of an Associate Engineer in Tech Mahindra Pune?

Company Name: Tech Mahindra

Position: Associate

For 2018 and 2019 batch only.

Salary package of an Associate Engineer in Tech Mahindra Pune is around INR 2.5 lakhs per annum. It's totally depending upon your interview performance.
14th August 2019, 04:14 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of an Associate Engineer in Tech Mahindra Pune?

For the position of Associate Engineer in Tech Mahindra Pune, you can get Rs. 2.5 lacs per annum during probation period. After completion of the probationary period, your salary package will be around Rs. 3.5 lacs per annum.
To become a Associate Engineer in Tech Mahindra Pune, the applicant must have completed full time B.E / B.Tech in any discipline (CSE/ECE/IT/EEE/TELECOM/EI) or M.Sc (CS/IT) from a recognized university with at least 60% marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?