14th December 2017, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to become an Admin Executive?

I have completed PGDBA in HR and working as admin executive. I want to do some training to enhance my skills to get the better job. Please advice me according.

15th December 2017, 10:57 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become an Admin Executive?

Skills required to become a successful Administrative Executive:

Yes, there are some of the skills that are required to prove that you are a successful Administrative Executive.

>> You must have good communication skills which includes soft skills, verbal language skills as you are required to communicate clearly with staff, clients and other employers.

>> You must have good organizational skills which include, Schedule Appointment, managing calendars..etc.,

>> Critical Thinking, Problem solving skills which will help you to solve client's or staff's questions or problems.

>> You must have good command over knowledge on some of the technological tools like Word press, Microsoft Office suite, Coordinating Audio and Video conference calls, maintaining databases..etc.,

>> You must have good administrative skills which include, Client Relations, Event Planning, Maintaining the filing system, Proofreading, Bookkeeping..etc.,
15th December 2017, 04:54 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Skills required to become an Admin Executive are:-

Technology Skills
Communication Skills
Organizational Ability
Technical Oversight
Planning Skills
Problem Solving Skills
15th December 2017, 08:22 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Admin executive usually takes care of all the paper work of the office and other desk based tasks. You need to have all round skills to manage such jobs, because it requires vast amount of skills.

You should learn excel and must have good computer skills to do such jobs. Advanced excel training is a must for such jobs.
28th December 2017, 11:27 PM
randhirk.rk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed PGDBA in HR and working as admin executive. I want to do some training to enhance my skills to get the better job. Please advice me according.
You have completed your post graduation with HR specialization.
Now you are working as Admin executive, which is opposite of what you have studied.

You don't require any additional course.

I would suggest that you start looking for jobs in HR field.
You can work with big job and placement consultancy firm as hiring executive.
You can also look for jobs in HR domain in BPO and KPO

Utilise the job portals to search jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?