13th September 2014, 03:06 AM
Unregistered

Are there any opportunities for 31 years old Homemaker?

Hi,
I am a 31 years old homemaker with 2 years old kid. Studied B.Com & worked in BPO for 2 yrs but no work experience after that. R there any oppurtunities for me?

Thanks & Regards
D

15th January 2015, 05:20 PM
Sneha1247

Default Re: Are there any opportunities for 31 years old Homemaker?

Yes you can again try for BPO sector, they can hire you. You can also try for tele calling, telesales and back office profile in any private organisation.

If you are well versed with MS Office and Internet(or you can learn) then you can apply for the following Job Profiles in any Private Organisations:

• Office Assistant
  • Office Coordinator
  • Sales Coordinator
  • Admin Executive or Admin Assistant

Profile Description:
  • Office Coordinator and Office Assistant basically belongs to the work related to data entry, letter drafting, mailing, maintaining attendance register, miscellaneous expenses etc.

• Sales Coordinator have to manage sales related data and some times they have to complete sales target as well.

• Admin Executive or Admin Assistant have to manage meetings and appointments for the Admininstrator. Also they have to do mailing, letter drafting, billing and some other dynamic works according to the requirement of the Administrator.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?