6th June 2018, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to become an Associate Inside Sales Manager in Edureka?

Hi, I am interested to get a job as an Associate Inside Sales Manager in Edureka. I just want to know that what are all skills required so that I can become an Associate Inside Sales Manager in this reputed company? Please tell me asap.

7th June 2018, 07:07 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become an Associate Inside Sales Manager in Edureka?

Skills required to become an Associate Inside Sales Manager in Edureka:

Some of the major skills that you are required to have in order to become an Associate Inside Sales manager in Edureka are as follows,

<> You must have excellent written as well as spoken English language skills.

<> You must be a logical thinker and you must have good knowledge at analogy.

<> You should be able to understand the telesales or inside sales in B2C environment with strong communication skills.

<> You should be able to meet the targets and need to be enthusiastic go getter.

<> You should have strong interpersonal skills along with good communication skills.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?