15th March 2015, 05:13 AM
Unregistered

What sort of Soft Skills and Technical Skills are required for placement in Accenture?

Hai Friends., Now I am doin my final year mca.
To get placement in accenture, what sort of soft skills and technical skills which the recruiters looking for..?.

Related Questions:
10th April 2015, 01:22 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What sort of Soft Skills and Technical Skills are required for placement in Accenture?

Accenture has changed its recruitment process from the last year. Now the recruitment process followed by Accenture is of shorter duration and hence is fast. There are two rounds in the selection process in which it will test various skills.

- The first round is online aptitude test wherein it will test your general aptitude comprising of quantitative aptitude and logical reasoning. In the second section it will test your English and verbal ability. So you need to practice aptitude and English in order to crack this round.

- The next and final round is panel interview wherein there will be 2-3 interviewers and 4-5 students will be called at a time for the interview. Each will be asked "Tell me about yourself." Then they will give a random topic and you need to speak on that for 2-3 minutes followed by cross questions from the interviewers on what you speak. Thus, communication skills and presence of mind as well being updated with the current happenings, trending topics and even domain knowledge is a must to crack this round.
15th April 2015, 07:20 PM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: What sort of Soft Skills and Technical Skills are required for placement in Accenture?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hai Friends., Now I am doin my final year mca.
To get placement in accenture, what sort of soft skills and technical skills which the recruiters looking for..?.

* The various sort of soft skill you required are as follows :

1. Your Communication must be gentle.
2. Your Pronunciation must be clear.
3. Your confidence level must be revealed by your words.

* Various Technical skill required for the company are given below :

1. Any one of the programming language known by you. (C/C++/java/python/Ruby)
2. You must belong to the CSE/IT/EC branch.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?