6th December 2014, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

What makes Wipro different from other IT companies? Chances to work in Wipro at Abroad?

hii,
i want to know in which aspects wipro
is better than other IT companies???
what are the chances of going abroad by working in wipro???
please reply as soon as possible

7th December 2014, 09:18 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What makes Wipro different from other IT companies? Chances to work in Wipro at Abroad?

Wipro is a good choice to join. Here are the reasons to support why it is different from other companies.

• As it is an Indian Company, background check will be very strict. It is always good to be with a company which follows rules and regulations.
• Client exposure will be more.
• You will learn how to start a new project from the scratch as there will be many scratch projects in Wipro when compared to other IT Companies.
• More new technologies are used in most of the projects in Wipro.
• Long term projects.
• Frequent onsite opportunities.
• Good training for 3 months and on project training.
• Will be given scope to explore more and learn more.

Chances of going to abroad or onsite is frequent in Wipro. But, chance will come to those who work hard and have knowledge on the domain. So, I would suggest you to work hard and gain knowledge on the domain. The, Wipro will be offering you good onsite opportunities frequently.

23rd October 2020, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What makes Wipro different from other IT companies? Chances to work in Wipro at Abroad?

Why Wipro is different from other companies

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?