12th June 2019, 01:46 AM
Unregistered

Skills required to become a Customer Service Associate in Amazon, Hyderabad?

Dear friends, please help me to know about the skills which are necessarily required to join Amazon, Hyderabad as a Customer Service Associate. I am preparing for the interview for this particular post in Amazon, Hyderabad. so I want to know about the skills required for this post. Thank you!

13th June 2019, 08:47 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become a Customer Service Associate in Amazon, Hyderabad?

Skills required to become a Customer Service Associate in Amazon, Hyderabad are:

You should have basic understanding of Device Platforms like - Desktops, Laptops, Tablets, Mobiles, Gaming consoles, Streaming and Digital Services like - Videos, Music, Apps, Video Games, streaming content, Cloud Storage etc.

You should have problem solving skills.

You should have excellent oral, verbal and comprehension communication skills in English.

14th June 2019, 12:56 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become a Customer Service Associate in Amazon, Hyderabad?

Require Skill set for Customer Service Associate in Amazon:

1. You must have excellent communication skill.

2. You must have knowledge of Windows and Microsoft products like office, word, excel etc.

3. You must have excellent documentation skill.

4. You must have excellent customer service skills, including maintaining focus on the customer issue amidst a bustling, fast-paced environment.

5. You must have understanding of the Internet, Amazon.com website, and competitor websites.

6. You must have good analytical and problem solving skill.

For more information about this opening you can visit below website:
https://www.amazon.jobs/en/jobs/664337/customer-service-associate-vcs

14th June 2019, 12:15 PM
kidzeee
Senior Member+

Skills required to become a Customer Service Associate in Amazon:--

You should have problem solving skills.

You should have excellent oral, verbal and comprehension communication skills in English.

14th June 2019, 11:59 PM
monu2681992

Hi there,

Hope you are doing good !

The question which you have asked here is been already answered by me to some of the other post and people. Since, i don't want to lost in other reply so, i am explicitly answering to your question with some previous reply as well as addition of some new points.

If you have mentioned below skills, then you are best candidate to be interviewed for Customer Service Associate at amazon:

1. Good Spoken english
2. Interpersonal skills
3. Go getter attitude.
4. Convincing skill.
5. Writing proper email.

Note: You must read some motivational books. As well as some marketing books.

Amazon interview process for Customer Service Associate consists of 3 or 4 rounds.

First round of interview is Just a minute or a topic is given to speak.

Second round is a versant test to test your language and typing skills.

Third round is an interview with a manager or HR people for understanding your point of view towards the work.

Basically you need to prepare yourself with basic communication and interpersonal skills.

You can also prepare on some basic topics and keep yourself updated with the current affairs.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?