12th June 2019, 02:46 AM
Unregistered

Job description of Customer Service Associate in Amazon, Hyderabad?

Hi friends, I want to give an interview of Amazon, Hyderabad for the post of Customer Service Associate. I would like to know about the description of this particular post offered in Amazon, Hyderabad. Kindly let me know about the job description asap.

14th June 2019, 11:03 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job description of Customer Service Associate in Amazon, Hyderabad?

Job description of Customer Service Associate in Amazon, Hyderabad are as follows:-
Provide troubleshooting and technical assistance to customers.
Assess the customer’s needs and translation into solutions.
Coordinate with customers to resolve any billing inquiries.
Act as the first point of contact for customers seeking help with products or technical issues.
15th June 2019, 08:13 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job description of Customer Service Associate in Amazon, Hyderabad?

Job Description of Customer Service Associate in Amazon, Hyderabad recruitment:

The detailed information about job description of Customer Service Associate in Amazon, Hyderabad recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Amazon

Name of the Job Position - Customer Service Associate

>> You are required to demonstrate negotiation, conflict resolutions and de-escalation skills.

>> Also, you need to demonstrate the ownership to resolve the challenging the customer issues and escalating whenever necessary.

>> You need to maintain regular and reliable attendance and able to work overtime as required by the business as much as 60 hours a week.

>> You should have the ability to empathize with and prioritize the customer needs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?