18th March 2018, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to become a Quality Assurance Software Engineer in Attivo Networks?

Please let me know that what are the essential skills required so that I can become a Quality Assurance Software Engineer in Attivo Networks. I want to attend and crack the interview so that I can achieve this post. Please let me know about the skills.

Related Questions:
3rd May 2018, 07:28 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become a Quality Assurance Software Engineer in Attivo Networks?

Skills required to become a Quality Assurance Software engineer in Attivo Networks:

Some of the major skills that are required to become a Quality Assurance Software Engineer in Attivo Networks are given below.

Name of the position - Software Engineer (Quality Assurance)

>> You must have knowledge in scripting languages like Perl, Ruby, Python..etc.,

>> Knowledge of Windows Operating System/ Linux

>> You should have excellent communication skills. Good verbal and written skills are required.

>> You should have good academic background

>> You should have good knowledge of TCP/ IP, Application Protocols.etc., Application protocols generally include DNS, FTP, SNMP, HTTP, SMTP, SSH..etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?