28th November 2018, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to become a Software Engineer Trainee in Metacube Software, Jaipur?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you kindly let me know about the skills which are essentially required to become a Software Engineer Trainee in Metacube Software, Jaipur. Please tell me about the necessary skills required. Waiting for your response!

15th September 2020, 03:51 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become a Software Engineer Trainee in Metacube Software, Jaipur?

Skills required to become a Software Engineer Trainee in Metacube Software, Jaipur are as follows:-

1. Strong programming skills in C/C++/.NET and Java technologies.
2. Strong communication skills.
3. Strong problem-solving and high analytical skills.
4. Strong interpersonal skills.
5. Advance Documentation.
6. Understanding of SDLC phases for program code development.
7. Integrative style.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?