9th November 2012, 10:49 AM
azhar saleem

What is the scope of Civil engineering after 4 to 5 years? I am doing civil engineering from NUST Pakistan

what is scope of civil enginering after 4 to 5 years .i am doing civil engineering from NUST,pakistan. i am very worried about it .reply immediately. my acoount is [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope in engineering disciplines?
  2. What is the future scope in Civil Engineering? Best universities providing masters degree in civil engineering
  3. List of various sectors in Civil Engineering? What are the training fields available in MP in Civil? Which are the Civil Engineering construction companies in MP?
  4. Scope of Civil and Electronics Engineering in coming 5 years?
  5. Admission in M.Phil Civil Engineering after doing Honors degree in B.Tech Civil Engineering?
  6. Study material for preparation for GATE exam? Any free online test series?
  7. Which MBA stream to choose after Civil Engineering? Is there anything called MBA in Civil? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which types of books should be referred for Maths in IAS exam?
  9. What is the scope of diploma in Civil Engineering? I have passed my Matric Exam
  10. What higher studies I can do after completion of B.Tech in Civil? Scope of Civil Engineering after 4 years?
  11. What is the scope of civil engineering?
  12. What is the future scope of civil engineering after completion of PG in Civil Stream?
  13. Career options except B.Arch for Diploma holder in Architecture?
  14. How to do correspondence B.Tech in Civil Engineering after completing diploma in Civil Engineering
  15. Career scope of Civil Engineering course for Girls?
  16. What is the scope of Civil Engineering in private sector? What opportunities will I get if I do EEE branch after changing from Civil Engineering?
  17. Scope of Civil Engineering after 4 to 6 years? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Scope of Civil Engineering in 2015 in India and Aborad -- [New]
19th July 2015, 07:17 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope of Civil engineering after 4 to 5 years? I am doing civil engineering from NUST Pakistan

Civil engineering is most demanded and highly interesting stream for the engineers.

The scope of civil engineering never vanish. It is evergreen field.

So you have no need to worry about your future if you are currently pursuing engineering in civil stream

But my suggestion to you is that you should complete your training and project with some well reputed company.

In Pakistan also there are so many well reputed companies in which you can make your bright future.

Some of best options for you in Pakistan :

** Maxen Engineering Group

** Greenland Engineers Pvt Ltd

** Prime Telecommunication Engineering Services

** S.M.engineering

** DESCON Engineering

** Eden Housing

** Habib Construction Services

Also you should prepare for the complete interview process.

You can go for the further study if you are interested.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?