20th July 2012, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

What is the future scope in Civil Engineering? Best universities providing masters degree in civil engineering

Hey,
I wanted to know which country Has the best universities, which can provide masters degree in civil engineering? And what will be the demand status for upcoming years in civil engineering in India or in Gulf!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the future scope of civil engineering after completion of PG in Civil Stream?
  2. Any university providing part time course for degree in Civil Engineering in UAE?
  3. How can I do masters degree in one of the universities of India? How to apply for it?
  4. Which are the top colleges in Tamilnadu? I am pursuing masters degree in the field of Civil engineering
  5. Scope of Masters in Civil Engineering in USA? Which university is good for this course?
  6. List of colleges/universities offering part time degree college in Civil Engineering?
  7. In which course related to Civil Engineering should I do masters in Civil Engineering Abroad?
  8. What is the difference in doing B.Tech./B.E. from a govt. university and a private university?
  9. List of various sectors in Civil Engineering? What are the training fields available in MP in Civil? Which are the Civil Engineering construction companies in MP?
  10. Career scope of Civil Engineering in future? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I go for masters in civil engineering after completing graduation in India?
  12. What is the future scope of Government job for civil engineers in future? -- [New]
  13. Masters Degree in Civil Engineering, Masters courses after B.E. in Civil Engineering
  14. Will there be any scope for Job Opportunities after completion of B.Tech in Civil Engineering?
  15. How to get civil engineering job after passing degree in civil engineering?
  16. What is the scope between B.Arch and B.S Civil Engineering Technology
  17. How may I do Civil Engineer Summer Internship? I've done 3rd year master degree of civil engineering
  18. What is the scope of civil engineering?
11th August 2012, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the future scope in Civil Engineering? Best universities providing masters degree in civil engineering

WHAT IS THE FUTURE IN THECivil Engineering in India?
20th September 2012, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the future scope in Civil Engineering? Best universities providing masters degree in civil engineering

master in environmental engineering is good or bed??
16th October 2012, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

major divisions in CE
19th November 2012, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

Is there a good scope in civil engeneering ?
22nd December 2012, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

how about to join in the viswajyothi college of engineering
1st April 2013, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

im interested to do ms in usa.i studied btech in civil engineering.sir plz tell me which course is better for ms...
17th April 2013, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

i want to know about the ms degree after the mechanical enginerrring .
10th May 2013, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

i want to ask that i want to do mechanical engineer. what is the best way to do b.tech. at abroad after doing 12th or diploma in polytechnic.
19th July 2013, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

is there any good scope of civil engineering in australia or london or canada
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?