20th October 2018, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to become a Trainee Engineer in Brillio Technologies, Bengaluru?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am interested to get a job as a Trainee Engineer in Brillio Technologies, Bengaluru. I just want to know that what are all skills required so that I can become a Trainee Engineer in this reputed company? Please tell me immediately. Waiting for your response!

25th October 2018, 04:14 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become a Trainee Engineer in Brillio Technologies, Bengaluru?

Skills required to become a Trainee Engineer in Brillio Technologies, Bengaluru are given below.

You must have basic knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals.

You must have excellent communication skills with a right attitude.

You must have strong knowledge of Windows Server 2008 R2 and server 2012.

You must have basic networking concept.

Knowledge of Unix would be an added advantage.

You must have knowledge of Active Directory/DNS/DHCP.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?