10th December 2018, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

Skills required to become an Trainee Engineer in Toshiba Software, Bangalore?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you kindly let me know about the skills which are essentially required to become an Trainee Engineer in Toshiba Software, Bangalore. Please tell me about the necessary skills required. Waiting for your response!

16th December 2018, 08:05 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become an Trainee Engineer in Toshiba Software, Bangalore?

Skills required to apply for Toshiba Software Trainee Engineer recruitment:

Some of the major skills that are required to apply for this Toshiba Software Trainee Engineer recruitment are given below,

Name of the Company - Toshiba Software

Name of the Job Position - Trainee Engineer

Name of the Job Location - Bangalore

>> You must have excellent communication skills along with strong interpersonal skills.

>> Good oral and verbal skills are required for the position of a Trainee Engineer.

>> Also you must have some of the mandatory skills like,
* C language
* OOPS
* Linux/ Any OS Internals..etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?