14th October 2011, 05:07 AM
Navjot610

List of Government Jobs, Bank Jobs and Civil Jobs held in a year for which Graduates are eligible?

Please send me a list of govt. jobs,bank jobs,civil jobs that held in a year which has entrance exams for graduate students i.e B.Tech level.

28th October 2011, 02:12 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of Government Jobs, Bank Jobs and Civil Jobs held in a year for which Graduates are eligible?

this year i have completed my msc it . can i join the nausena in any job?
28th November 2011, 01:52 PM
sahaja mallarapu

Default Re: List of Government Jobs, Bank Jobs and Civil Jobs held in a year for which Graduates are eligible?

Hi,
a graduate is eligible for almost all the Govt. jobs.
as a graduate you can take the bank PO exams or you can write UPSC exams or any states PS examinations or you can try in private sector like IT where a lot of openings are there for a graduate. many MNC's are welcome freshers.
if you want Govt job means you can apply for
RRB (Railway jobs)
JTO
SSC
bank pos
ps(public services)
UPSC
BHEL
BDL
BEL
SAIL etc.
you have many oppurtunities.
utilise them properly.
all the best
2nd February 2012, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

i am a graduate in arts and want to know any job that can be done through the staff selection commission
26th May 2012, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

i did my b.com with 62% can i get a job in a government bank
24th July 2012, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

i completd my btech with 51% am i eligible for bank jobs
26th June 2013, 08:51 PM
FipFralaRak

Default Learn how Star, Inc Virtual Assistants work

Star, Inc - ROCKS! Where do I sign up to become an investor?
20th August 2013, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

if there is any career option in forestry after graduation in India?
28th September 2013, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

icomplete my mscit inthis yeae from subhbharti university what are the various opportunties inrailway
4th April 2014, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

I hava completed my b.tech with 52%. My age is 29 what i was doing% plz give mr suggestion sir?
5th April 2014, 07:19 AM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

I appreciate your interest in looking for Government job opportunities even though you have completed Graduation in Engineering.

Generally many of the candidates will go for Private job opportunities soon after the completion of Engineering course due to
-better salaries
-Onsite opportunities
-Salary increments etc.

But they don't know the thing that there is no job security for them.

But that will be there in the Government jobs and moreover there will not be any pressures and harassments in Government jobs unlike private jobs.

To the best of my knowledge, you can apply for
IBPS PO Exam which is the common written exam to get bank PO job in any of the public sector bank in India.

You should have scored a minimum of 60% of marks in your Engineering to give this Exam.

You can also apply for IES Exam which is being conducted once in a year to recruit the candidate into following Engineering services
Civil Engineering
Mechanical Engineering
Electrical Engineering
Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering

If you want to join Civil Services, then you should crack CSAT Exam and then Main Exam. This exam is also being conducted by UPSC.

You can choose the one as per your interest.

It is easy to get Bank job than Engineering and Civil Service job.

Wish you all the best.
30th May 2014, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

List the bank and government jobs available after completing bsc agri?
24th March 2017, 08:28 AM
Unregistered

This year I am giving 12th class paper and soon the result will be declared. I want to know what type of ques. Are asked in the exam. Of IPS. Or how much I should sharp my mind to clear paper
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?