21st July 2016, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to get a job after B.Tech Civil Engineering

I am Rohit and completed my B.Tech in civil engineering in 2016. I am interested to do a job now. What skills are required for a civil engineering job? How many streams are available? Which stream will have great future? Is there any additional courses which I should do? What qualities should be improved to get hired for a job in private civil engineering companies?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the skills required for B.Tech civil engineering students to get a job in civil industry?
  2. Which are the skills required to get job in core engineering companies?
  3. After B.Tech which courses should I prefer to get job? What are the main skills required?
  4. What are the technical skills required for Civil Engineering?
  5. Job opportunities for Diploma Civil Engineer? List of distance colleges which offer B.Tech program?
  6. What are the job opportunity after B.Tech in Civil Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How much percentage or marks is required for getting a good job in civil engineering?
  8. Which fields are the best among Civil Engineering? Best paying job? Which sector is better between private and government sector?
  9. Which is the most demanding engineering branch nowadays? I have completed M.A B.Tech in Civil Engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What should I do to get a job in IT sector after completion of B.Tech in Civil Branch?
  11. How to get a job in construction company after completion of B.Tech in Civil Engineering
  12. Eligibility criteria to get a job in government side after ECE? What are the skills required?
  13. What is the fee structure of 4 year B.Tech in MIT Bangalore
  14. Eligibility for job in Railway or any other government sector after B.Tech in Civil Engineering? Details of competitive exams for the same?
  15. What is the scope of getting a job in Navy after completion of civil engineering graduation? -- [New]
  16. How to do B.Tech in civil engineering after completing diploma in civil engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Minimum Percentage required to get job in CTS for a Civil Engineering Candidate?
  18. What are the skills required for ECE students to get placed in core companies?
21st July 2016, 09:28 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to get a job after B.Tech Civil Engineering

Skills required for a Civil Engineer to find Job Opportunities:

Some of the major skills that are required for a Civil Engineer to find job opportunities are as follows.

> Drawing and Modelling skills

> Knowledge of CAD software

> Working with maps

> Must be skilled in Design Techniques

> Good Communication and Management Skills

> Must be Creative

> Critical Thinking

> Good Decision Making ability

> Project Management skills
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?