13th November 2016, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Which are the skills required to get job in core engineering companies?

I am studying in 3rd semester engineering and I don't know that what can I do for technically knowledge and skills for job. My question is that what I have to do for my better future.? Can you please let me know which are the skills which I need to develop to get a job in future?

16th November 2016, 10:17 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the skills required to get job in core engineering companies?

There is nothing so much to worry about, you should just be good at your subjects and try to attend classes which will ultimately help you to gain knowledge about the field you are studying in. There is no such problem in it.

Just be attentive towards studies and go through your syllabus and try never to miss practical classes as it will help you gain a lot of knowledge about the practical mechanism of your theoretical knowledge.
17th November 2016, 09:30 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the skills required to get job in core engineering companies?

Skills Required to get job in Core Engineering Companies:

Core streams generally include Electronics and Communication Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering. So you are required to get good command over the concerned discipline's core concepts. Besides these, you must have good command over

>> Networking and Basic Computer Skills

>> Good Aptitude Skills

>> Logical and Reasoning Skills

>> Language and Communication Skills
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?