22nd January 2015, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

Is it SRM Ramapuram is a good university for campus placements?

Does SRM placement differ between the main campus and this ramapuram campus? means giving more preference to main campus and not giving more preference to ramapuram campus in placement.....like that...

Related Questions:
  1. Which universities are good for placements in Biotechnology? Do SRM or Manipal Universities offer good placements?
  2. Whether taking admission in SRM University is worthy if in future I want to study abroad?
  3. How good are M.Tech placements in SRM University
  4. Can I get admission in SRM Ramapuram for EEE or CSE if secured 24,970 rank in SRMEEE?
  5. How good are the placements of SRM Chennai University? What about the quality of education?
  6. What is the automobile fees in Ramapuram SRM?
  7. Can I get Architectural engineering in Kattankulathu campus of SRM university?
  8. How to get selected in campus placements after scoring 82% aggregate in 2nd year?
  9. Which campus of SRM can I expect after scoring 15574 rank?
  10. Best Medical colleges under Management quota? What are their fee structures?
  11. How to register for IIT JEE aptitude test?
  12. Is SRM a good choice for M.E in Constrcution management or Structural engineering? On and off campus placement opportunities?
  13. Can I get a job in a good company after scoring 65%? How to prepare for campus placements?
  14. Which branch and campus can I get in SRM after scoring 25253 rank?
  15. In which campus and in which branch will I get admission if secured 30,000 rank in SRMEEE? Whether OBC quota available in SRM?
  16. How to get good percentage of marks in B.Tech course? What are the skills required for the candidates to get through Campus Placements?
  17. Why is SRM university considered to be the best institution? Difference between SRM and VIT university? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is it good to choose M.Tech in CAD/CAM from SRM university?
23rd January 2015, 10:35 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it SRM Ramapuram is a good university for campus placements?

No, it is not like SRM Ramapuram is given less preference than main campus. However, the main campus is subjected to better exposure and facilities. From the placement point of view, the students of SRM Ramapuram have to come to the main campus and sit for the placement drive of various companies in the main campus. Hence there is no issue from the placement point of view. It is just that you need to travel to the main campus till you placed. But there is nothing to worry, the college will provide the transport facilities for that.
11th January 2016, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

Which is the best campus of SRM university in terms of placements,faculty,etc
31st July 2016, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

Do IT branch have good placement in SRM ramapuram campus and how much cgpa should I maintain to get a good job..!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?