7th December 2016, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

Is there any job available for me in Automobile production company after completion of ITI diploma?

Sir, Is there any jobs available for me in Automobile production company after completion of ITI diploma? Can you please let me know in which I can apply for and the detailed procedure which I have to follow? It will be helpful if you can provide me the details soon.

10th April 2017, 12:34 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any job available for me in Automobile production company after completion of ITI diploma?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, Is there any jobs available for me in Automobile production company after completion of ITI diploma? Can you please let me know in which I can apply for and the detailed procedure which I have to follow? It will be helpful if you can provide me the details soon.

Yes, there are jobs available in automobile industries for the candidates who have completed ITI course. You have to submit your resume directly to the organization or you can apply through their website for a job. There are various automobile companies are available in India like TVS Motors, Bajaj Auto, Ashok Leyland, Hero Motor, Eicher Motor etc. You can also contact the auto component manufacturers for a job. You can also find the job vacancies in the job portals and in the newspapers. Applicants will be selected for a job through an interview. The candidates with work experience will be preferred in many companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?