15th March 2015, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Is there negative marking allotment available in Infosys Off-campus Aptitude Test? Tips to prepare for this Aptitude Test?

Sir,
I want to prepare for Aptitude Test
of Infosys Off-Campus recruitment interview.
Kindly share some tips for preparation.
In this Aptitude Test, there is a negative marking also?
Please tell me about this.

17th March 2015, 08:08 AM
kaushikthallam
Junior Member+

Default Re: Is there negative marking allotment available in Infosys Off-campus Aptitude Test? Tips to prepare for this Aptitude Test?

No negative marking when I faced in the Infosys exam and hope there will not be any negative marking.

Thanks
kAushik
25th August 2015, 10:47 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there negative marking allotment available in Infosys Off-campus Aptitude Test? Tips to prepare for this Aptitude Test?

Speed reading and accuracy are the essentials to crack Infosys Test. You need to have rigorous practice of aptitude and verbal ability questions. Aptitude is easy, you can easily do well if you know the concepts and have good practice. Verbal ability is a good scoring section wherein you can easily do well if you practice a lot of verbal ability questions online especially long comprehensions as there will be two comprehensions. you need to have a fast reading skill from the computer screen and good at English to do well in this section. Apart from this, you should be sound in English Grammar. Have patience and aim to deliver your best. You can also read Word Power Made Easy which is a good book to improve your English vocab as well as reading, writing and speaking skills. For aptitude, RS Agarwal Quantitative Aptitude and Verbal and Non-verbal Reasoning is enough.

The pattern of Infosys Aptitude Test is given below :-

- 10 questions on Quantitative Aptitude - Duration : 35 minutes
- 15 questions on Logical Reasoning - Duration : 25 minutes
- 40 questions on Verbal Ability - Duration : 35 minutes

There is no negative marking scheme. However, there is sectional cutoff score.

Tips of preparation :-

- Practice rigorously general aptitude and verbal reasoning.
- Make yourself conceptually clear.
- Books of R.S. Agarwal are of great help.
- Solve questions online from platforms like indiabix, freshersworld.
- Speed of reading from computer screen and understanding should be high.
- Be confident and give your best.
29th January 2021, 08:45 AM
Unregistered

sir which it company is best for freshers who passed their engineering in 2020
and which it company will have low level exam which can be easily cracked by any freshers students. plse suggest me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?