9th December 2016, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

Tips to become a brilliant software engineer after completion of B.Tech CSE?

Hi..I am praveen. B.tech C.S.E..this time i am in my first year. But i want to do something big in future. So I want to ask you that please tell me about which type of preparation I should have to do to become a good software engineer or a web programmer and please tel that android, Microsoft languages , PHP what is very much needed this time or in future?

Related Questions:
  1. Expected salary as a Software Engineer after completion of MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Is it necessary to do any short term technical course to become a Software Engineer for CSE student? Skills required to become a Software Engineer?
  3. How to become a software engineer after completion of SSC with 75% marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What should I do after completion of 12th to become an software engineer? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Am I eligible to get a software job after completion of diploma in ECE with B.Tech?
  6. How to get S/W job in MNC? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to become a software engineer? I am a B.Tech CSE student
  8. Can I become a Software Engineer after completion of Engineering Diploma course?
  9. Which streams of engineering are better? I have done SSC recently and I wish to pursue diploma in engineering
  10. What should I do to become a software engineer after completion of B.Sc Computer Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to do MS in CSE? I have 4 years experience in software
  12. How to become a software engineer after completion of B.E CSE with one backlog?
  13. How to change my career as a software engineer? I have completed B.Tech CSE
  14. How to become a software engineer after completion of 12th standard?
  15. What kind of jobs are provided for B.Tech holders in computer science
  16. CTS offers Software Engineer post to B.Tech(CSE) 4th year student? Starting salary of Software Engineer in CTS?
  17. What course should I select after completion of 10th standard to become an software engineer? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Tips to prepare and get job in software companies after completion of MCA? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
12th December 2016, 09:40 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Tips to become a brilliant software engineer after completion of B.Tech CSE?

You should pursue your b.tech course with full dedication which will help to become a good software engineer. Be conceptually strong and have the analytical and logical bent of mind to succeed in this field. Participate in various online coding platforms which will help you to improve yourself and if you perform well in them you can seek lucrative career opportunities in top level companies. Apart from this, be well aversed with data structures and at least one programming language preferably object oriented programming language. You can also pioneer yourself in web designing which can be add-on benefit. Prepare for the placement drives by also concentrating in aptitude and having communication skill which can lead you to good growth in your career.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?