8th September 2016, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

How to become a software engineer after completion of B.E CSE with one backlog?

I finished my b.e this year. I have around 66%. since I have a arrear in DSP I'm not able to attend any interviews? if I take a year to clear it will I have a year gap ? will I get a software job then? in companies like TCS, Wipro etc ??? Can you please suggest me to get the job soon?

Related Questions:
  1. Expected salary as a Software Engineer after completion of MBA?
  2. Is it necessary to do any short term technical course to become a Software Engineer for CSE student? Skills required to become a Software Engineer?
  3. Can I get course completion certificate after passing B.Tech CSE with 1 backlog? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to become a software engineer after completion of SSC with 75% marks?
  5. What should I do after completion of 12th to become an software engineer?
  6. Tips to become a brilliant software engineer after completion of B.Tech CSE?
  7. Am I eligible to get a software job after completion of diploma in ECE with B.Tech?
  8. How to become a software engineer? I am a B.Tech CSE student
  9. What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for software job?
  10. Can I become a Software Engineer after completion of Engineering Diploma course?
  11. What should I do to become a software engineer after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  12. Will I be allowed to join if got placed in iGATE but failed in a subject of B.Tech 7th semester?
  13. Am I eligible to apply in CGI Associate Software Engineer Off-Campus Drive with 69.3% in B.Tech and a backlog?
  14. How to change my career as a software engineer? I have completed B.Tech CSE
  15. How to become a software engineer after completion of 12th standard? -- [New]
  16. What kind of jobs are provided for B.Tech holders in computer science
  17. CTS offers Software Engineer post to B.Tech(CSE) 4th year student? Starting salary of Software Engineer in CTS?
  18. What course should I select after completion of 10th standard to become an software engineer?
8th September 2016, 07:13 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a software engineer after completion of B.E CSE with one backlog?

Eligibility criteria for getting jobs in Information technology companies are:

*Candidate must have done 10th, 10+2 and bachelor's degree from a recognized institute. You must have at least 60% marks or more in all academic results.

*There should not any existing backlogs in any paper of bachelor's degree.

*Maximum of two years gap between studies is allowed.

You must clear your backlog, with one year backlog, you can apply for recruitment exams of TCS, Wipro etc.
8th September 2016, 10:40 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a software engineer after completion of B.E CSE with one backlog?

The eligibility criteria for IT companies like TCS, Wipro recruitment drive is:

>>Candidate must have minimum of 60% marks in 10th, 12th and bachelor's degree from a recognized institute. Those who are in final year of bachelor's degree are also eligible for recruitment drives.

>>Candidates must not have any existing or pending backlogs.

You are not eligible for any recruitment drives of any Information Technology companies because of backlog in DSP. You must clear it as soon as possible. One year gap will not affect your chances of eligibility for recruitment drives of these IT MNCs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?