2nd September 2017, 09:27 AM
Unregistered

Tips to prepare for software companies HR interview

Suppose a non IT-CSE student (ECE, EE) asked why they want to join a software company, what should be the answer? How could one describe his/her's poor academic results? Can you please give me the tips which I can follow to answer these type of questions in HR interview? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Tips to prepare and get job in software companies after completion of MCA?
  2. List of companies to apply for core mechanical engineering jobs? How to prepare for the interview?
  3. Tips to prepare for answering software job interview questions after completing Biotech course? -- [New]
  4. Tips to face software field interview without fear and failure?
  5. Which is the online test of various companies like TCS, HCL, Accenture? Tips to face the interview?
  6. How many rounds are available in TCS On-Campus Drive for Associate Software Engineer post? How to prepare for this Drive?
  7. Selection procedure in Octal Info Solution Software Developer Interview? Tips to clear this interview?
  8. Tips to prepare for Idea Cellular Limited interview
  9. Tips to prepare for Bank PO exam interview? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Tips to prepare for Assistant Post Interview?
  11. How can I prepare to crack KPCL written exam being a B.Tech Agricultural Engineer? Tips to prepare for Interview?
  12. How many rounds are available in Aricent Technologies Interview for Software Developer post? What kind of questions are asked in HR round? Tips to crack this Interview?
  13. Tips to prepare for Group discussion and interview?
  14. ISRO Assistant Interview preparation tips?
  15. What are the possibilities of getting a good software company job after completion of MCA course?
  16. Interview tips to prepare for multitasking staff general principal interview?
  17. Questions and Answers of Recent TCS Interview? Tips to prepare for TCS Interview?
  18. Infosys campus interview tips? How to attend the interview?
5th September 2017, 01:25 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Tips to prepare for software companies HR interview

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Suppose a non IT-CSE student (ECE, EE) asked why they want to join a software company, what should be the answer? How could one describe his/her's poor academic results? Can you please give me the tips which I can follow to answer these type of questions in HR interview? Thanks!

Candidates should focus on the following items to prepare for software companies HR interviews;

Improve communication skill
Listen completely and then answer the question. Do not interrupt the question or the answer while HR interview
Try to understand the meaning and context of the question and then answer. If you do not understand, ask them again clearly
Candidates should answer the questions clear and loud
Candidates should sit straight, keep eye contact, pleasant and smiling expression
Careful when you say “don’t know”, you should not repeat the answer often
Answer the questions confidently and do not hurry and talk fast
Give importance to recent information
Do not stretch too much
Prepare answers in advance and practice it well. There are questions like – Tell me about yourself, what are your goals in life, what are your strength & weakness etc.
Know about the company
Finally, thank them for the opportunity they provided
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?